Assets are stationary fixtures located on your property. TurfPro Mobile allows you to map these assets so that you can have a more complete picture of your entire property each time you view your Map.
To create an asset:
- Select Assets.
- Select an Asset Type you want to add.
- Select the + symbol in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you are in the field, place your POGO close to your asset.
- Enter a Name for your asset (Sprinkler on Green 1 Example: 1G - SP01)
- Select the Zones the asset covers.
- Select Save in the upper right corner of the screen.
View a full list of the assets available to be mapped.