The POGO Bluetooth screen allows you to connect and disconnect from your POGO device.
- To connect to your POGO device, turn on your POGO.
- Select the device with the corresponding serial number from the POGO Bluetooth screen.
- If your device is not shown, select Scan Again.
- You can attempt to auto connect on launch of the app by selecting the corresponding check box.
To disconnect from your POGO device, select Disconnect or just turn off your POGO.
The POGO Bluetooth screen, after connecting, will also show:
- Location statistics, including Latitude, Longitude, Connected Satellites, Altitude, and Horizontal dilution of precision
- Device statistics
- POGO Pro+ Sensor information