The POGO utilizes mobile app technology to provide a rich user interface to make it easy to take samples, view data and make timely decisions. Rather than integrate a small text-only display and difficult-to-use buttons, we can leverage the power of touchscreen gestures, colour graphics, and synchronization with the cloud. In addition, customers can choose to update the interface with improvements and additional features as they are released.
Articles in this section
- How many measurements should I take per area?
- How long should I put the POGO sensor in one location before I take a reading?
- How long does it take to charge?
- How long will the batteries last when charged?
- Can I replace the tines on the POGO?
- Why does the POGO utilize a mobile app to view its readings?
- Do portable devices such as Android tablets, iPad or iPod Touch, that don’t communicate via cellular, still with the POGO?
- Do I need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network for the POGO to work?
- Can I communicate with the POGO and my Wi-Fi network at the same time?
- Can I communicate with the POGO and my cellular network at the same time?