After you Add a Zone, you can modify the warnings in a zone.
Be sure to check out these articles before setting your zone warnings:
To set zone warnings in TurfPro Mobile
- Select Zones.
- Select the Zone you want to set the zone warnings for.
- You'll be presented with all the warning types available. Select the Edit icon in the upper right corner of the measurement you want to modify.
- Moisture %
- Temperature (F/C)
- Soil Temperature (F/C)
- Salinity Index
- Custom Warnings
- Modify your values or percentages to the desired number for
- Critical Low
- Critical High
- At the bottom of the screen, you can also choose to apply these warning levels to
- Only this zone
- Zones with matching warnings
- Select Zones
- Select Save after you've made the desired changes.